Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR - ICE TIMES ON WEBSITE

Happy New Year, here's to a fun and prosperous 2008.

I've just come out of being ill over CHristmas, my body was clobbered, today is my first full day of having energy again - feels great to be back in action.

I've updated my website with details of ICE TIMES hope you like the treatment - it's a simple page structure but I hope you get the gist...

The show is 28 days away! And I need a partner - ha, my own reality ice skating programme.

Hope you like the new site, please pass on the news of the shows and get groups together, create ICE TIMES parties and come and support me.

Theatres are offering Group Bookings - I hope which offer cheaper prices and my goal is to have lots of people at the events.

Thanks for reading and please pass on the news of the shows I aim to make them excellent fun and value for money.

Back on the ice again... wow.

Love

Nicky

No comments: