Thursday, December 2, 2010

A NEW VISTA...

A new vista - a fresh view. I have just invested in a new box of tricks that fits onto my EX3 video camera and enables it to take in up to 220 Megabites per second (MPS) - What?... You may say? Sounds like tech speak me... and it is.

The bottom line is that I can record at 100MPS, or over, and that makes footage that I shoot acceptable as broadcast quality footage in any area of the world.

So, from looking to create music and film for the web, suddenly I am able to create shows that can be on the web and could also be syndicated as television programmes on any world network. On my way to becoming a Production Company. Hmmm... it's the vision but it was s step away technically until today. I have full uncompressed HD in the studio - he's talking techie again.. Indeed... and now I have higher quality input from out and about... awesome.

Oh yes, from sublime to the almost ridiculous, I bought some funky squidgy toys that I imagine can dance - and you may see them dance with me on a video sometime soon, such is my world! The lady at Early Learning Centre had to go out to the container in the snow and brought back some different coloured squidges - brilliant. Buy three get a pound off - bargain. They will make you smile. Perhaps it's because I have been watching The Muppet Movie with my son that I am this inspired. I love Animal and Zoot - they are my heros from that cast....

Had to take the car for an MOT to save Christiane from the dreaded snow and I love driving on ice and snow so no problems for me. Wrote three lyrics whilst waiting for MOT and brakes refit... As you do between ten and 1.15!

Three lyrics and five squidges and I did make it to the gym - even though I was cream crackered. A productive day then.

Hope you had one too.

Love

N

PS - I didn't even get - my best bits from Dancing On ice - now don't you think after five years they might do that for me?... Only kidding - I think... I'm not bitter - just processing.... I mean a gold watch a £100k pay off as an act of goodwill all would be fine...




No comments: