Saturday, July 18, 2009

OVERWHELM!

I am in the process of building my studio. It grows in complexity as I seek to join up the dots between film, editing and distribution. Fascinating to learn more about the areas I have been involved in regarding television and entertainment production but a real job of work to get it all to work smoothly.

The other day I was in my local coffee shop and Assoush, the owner asked me how I was. In a country called Overwhelm in a place called Running Away was my answer. Hence my trip for a coffee. We are both small business owners and we chat - he reasoned I need to know how it works to grow the facility in the future. I think he's right.

I would like to have one of those 'Matrix' plug ins. In the film he just had a download of 'How to do this" If someone has a copy of Final Cut Pro in that format I'd be grateful for it.

Off for a week on the Ventura next Thursday - Rome, Corsica - the plan is to get some footage I can use... So if you're on the ship don't be surprised if I rope you in as a camera assistant.

Back to editing then... I have the fastest Mac computer possible and its chugging away on a render - need to learn more about offline stuff... which makes it faster - apparently. Media storage strategy!!!

I am seeing some cool visuals though - I am skating in a field and then in the clouds... No I have not been drinking... the possibilities for creating stuff are great. Hopefully they will be seen before Christmas 2010!!!

Love

N

No comments: