Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ice Galas, da-da and first steps...

I am up to my ears in the project of building my studio. Audio and visual and linking up all the bits - one moment audio engineering next minute into the detail of chromakeying and staging. If ever there was a University course in how to make audio / visuals that was 24/7 this is it... and I love it. From codec's to jib's falling over to being gobsmacked at pictures that are being created and innovating all over the place this is a super challenge. My goal is to have the studio operational by the end of this month, next quarter will be joing the dots and making it work and quarter after that - well output... by Christmas. Nothing like being occupied.

Galas have been on the agenda - A charity one for breast cancer in guildford inspired and skated in by Charlotte Hawkins and then two for Arena Group last weekend. All very intense in terms of scripting on the day as I expected but went really well and were fun. Kevin Van De Perrin and Jenna McCorkell starring in the Arena Group ones led a strong cast.

Da da - my son says this first thing in the morning. He is 16 months old and a joy. He walked four steps on Monday after holding onto my leg for a moment. I gleefully told his grandmother's on both sides of the family who were singularly unimpressed as apparently that's what little one's do... as in walk. Well it was an exciting moment for Christiane and I! Tiger himself didn't seem that impressed but then he had ben inspired by seeing a young fellow of his height running around on the Sunday in church - maybe that got him going...


No comments: