Thursday, June 24, 2010

HAPPILY MARRIED AND LIFE IS GOOD...

I got two 'Fathers Day' cards. One had a picture of a guy jumping into the sea against a blue sky. Below him on the picture was an island in the distance. The message read 'Happily married and life is good...' and - as I sit here waiting for my son to wake at 6.55am I am blessed to say that this is the case.

I do need to get more of a half full attitude though. I once spent a lot of time learning how to 'get over myself' in terms of addressing what held me back. It was lots of courses, met some great people, got some huge insights but... still my question that would keep coming up was "What's wrong?" Expecting something to go wrong, so I could sort it... But it's silly because it can go right just as much as wrong...

So, as the sunshines, I work in my studio (joy at progress over last few days) spend time with my wife Christiane and son and meet friends over this summer in Brighton and elsewhere. Life is good...

Must go - son stirring.....

Hope you are loving the summer.

Love

Nicky


No comments: