Saturday, October 18, 2008

AUTUMN LEAVES

Today we walked through a nearby park. It was beautiful. I sat with Tiger under a tree and covered him in leaves that had fallen. His first time seeing leaves in autumn, he loves to feel everything and as an 8 month old, try to taste it too!

Having lived nine years on the sea front in Brighton I would see the change of season with seaside businesses closing down, shutters being put up and the sea front preparing for winter storms. This year it's different. I now live looking over a river estuary, it's quieter, more peaceful. A great place for creativity and a park is around the corner. I'm seeing more green and brown.

So what? Well it's just good to be alive and see the miracle of the seasons.

2 comments:

jewell said...

Nicky, are you judging DOI this year?
I was mega-impressed with Sheffield Arena box office - I booked the very first seat for the Saturday matinee (row1,A1) which they advertised on 27th Oct and they got the ticket to me today (31st)!
I noticed the DOI tour is called the Bolero tour because it will be the 25th anniversary - sounds exciting!
If you are not doing DOI, are you commentating for any competitions?

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicky!
I love the colours of the nature throughout the year! I love to take a stroll, forget everything, and enjoy with every single vein the pure beauty of the nature!
I can see you holding Tiger in your arms... telling him nice stories, caressing him, loving him... Ahh, am getting a little bit sentimental, sorry for that :-)
Michaela